Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
- My Daughter who is truly my best friend
- My Husband who supports me in all my endeavors even when he thinks I'm crazy.
- My Family-(Near & Far)
- My Friends-thank God for my unlimited nationwide calling plan & Facebook
- My Dog Eva who is truly a cat trapped in a dog's body.
- The life experiences I've been through which have made me the person I am today.
- Be careful what you wish for..cause you just might get it.
- Some of God's greatest gifts Are unanswered prayers
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
My sis, Becca and my niece & nephew visited me this past week. We had a great time. Was so great to see them. The kids enjoyed going to Heritage Park and playing and swimming in the pool at the hotel. It's very hard to find swimwear at a store when temps are this high. Kmart had a wonderful selection so I bought Brittany two :-)
Last week was also some kind of Bizzaro Death week. MJ, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon. There was also a death in our extended family. My cousin's ex whom he has several children with passed away. She was only 51.
Mom is going to need surgery on her right arm/shoulder if it's to get any better. She's really dreading it because she's wondering how she will accomplish anything while recovering.
I've been wanting to totally redo Brittany's bedroom so that it is more up to date with her age group as well as trendy. She doesn't want a dresser & mirror and is opting for new bed, chest of drawers and nightstand. I'm also going to totally redo what is now her Entertainment Center. I'd like to get her a new TV(flatscreen) and a DVD recorder that also plays CDs. She still has my old 5 disc changer CD player but it might be hard getting her to part with that. Will probably have to sit down and talk that over with her ;-)