MDJunction.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

Good report from the Dr.

Had a good visit at the Dr. yesterday. Everything seems to be healing and so far no problems. He started me on HRT. Brittany is doing very well. She's had a few problems with sinus and strep infections but she took her meds like a trooper. Her appetite has been great lately too. She had to get another tooth crowned and has a tooth coming in on a baby tooth that has a crown on it. That will be taken care of her next visit in August. I go back to my Dr. July 9th. I need to remember to take my vitamins and calcium tablets. I am getting my strength back daily. Tomorrow I have an on campus meeting for my Office Graphics class.

Jim is doing well. Most of his problems are with muscle cramps caused by the heat. Taking a potassium pill daily seems to really help. It's really nice since we got moved into Apt. 1.

No comments: