MDJunction.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Karaoke CD Collection

  • Karaoke Bay Crazy Party Songs 3:
    • Sweet Caroline
    • One Week
    • Come on Eileen
    • Born to Boogie
    • I'm a Believer
    • Bad Moon Rising
    • Goodbye Earl
    • I Got You Babe
    • Jumpin Jumpin
    • Build me up Buttercup
    • Red Red Wine(UB40's version)
    • Sweet Home Alabama
    • I Like it like that
    • If I had a $1,000,000
    • One Way or Another
    • Funky Town
  • Karaoke Bay Ultimate 80's:
    • Mickey
    • Jessie's Girl
    • I Love Rock & Roll
    • What I like about you
    • Don't you(Forget about me)
    • Material Girl
    • Tainted Love
    • Time after Time
    • Addicted to Love
    • Black Velvet
    • Walking on Sunshine
    • Every Breath you Take
    • Total Eclipse of the Heart
    • Hit me with your Best Shot
    • Karma Chameleon
    • Don't Dream It's over
  • Karaoke Bay Pop Hits 7:
    • The Reason
    • Naughty Girl
    • I Miss You
    • Take My Breath Away
    • This Love
    • Roses
    • My Immortal
    • Here Without You
    • White Flag
    • I Don't Wanna Know
    • Come Clean
    • With You
    • The First Cut is the Deepest
    • Burn
    • 8th World Wonder
    • The Way You Move
  • Karaoke Bay With This Ring:
    • You're Still the One
    • Amazed
    • I Swear
    • All My Life
    • I Honestly Love you
    • The Keeper of the Stars
    • When You say nothing at all
    • Endless Love
    • For You
    • I wanna love you Forever
    • You Light up my life
    • I will be here
    • Your love amazes me
    • Give me forever(I do)
    • Butterfly Kisses
    • Whenever, Whereever, Whatever
  • Karaoke Bay Today's Christian Hits
    • Holy
    • Pierced
    • Hands of the Potter
    • I Still Believe
    • You Found me
    • You're my God
    • The Valley Song(Sing of your Mercy)
    • Dare you to Move
    • Surrender
    • Back in his Arms Again
    • I can only imagine
    • Stuck
    • Great Light of the world
    • Day by Day
    • Sing Alleluia
    • Breathe
  • Karaoke The Songs of Celine Dion
    • My Heart Will Go On
    • Dreaming of You
    • The Power of Love
    • Because You Loved Me
    • Let's Talk about Love
  • Karaoke The Songs of Martina McBride
    • Heart Trouble
    • Independence Day
    • My Baby Loves Me
    • She Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
    • Strangers
  • All Star Karaoke The 70s Vol 2:
    • Hooked on a Feeling
    • You're so Vain
    • Space Oddity
    • Touch Me in the Morning
    • China Grove
    • Shining Star
    • Free Ride
    • War
    • My Way
    • December 1963(Oh what a night)
    • I'll be there
    • Sex Machine
    • Fire and Rain
    • Bad Bad Leroy Brown
    • Sunshine on my Shoulders
    • Get Down Tonight
    • The Gambler
    • Let's Get it on
    • Paradise by the Dashboard Light
    • Two out of Three ain't bad
    • Sweet Caroline
    • Knock Three times
    • I think I love you
    • First Time ever I saw your face
    • Maggie May
    • We are Family
    • Tears of a Clown
    • Superstition
    • Just my Imagination
    • It's Raining Men
  • All Star Karaoke Pop Best of Winter 2005:
    • Diary
    • Shadow
    • My Happy Ending
    • 1985
    • Everytime
    • Falls on me
    • Fly
    • Baby It's You
    • Breakaway
    • Since U Been Gone
    • Harder To Breathe
    • Over and Over
    • On the way Down
    • Confessions Part II
    • My Boo
  • All Star Karaoke The 90s Vol 2
    • I want it that way
    • Show me the meaning of being lonely
    • From a Distance
    • (You Drive me) Crazy
    • Baby One more time
    • Power of Love
    • Believe
    • I Touch Myself
    • Blue
    • Special
    • What is Love
    • Torn
    • One of Us
    • Just Another Day
    • All my Life
    • Everything is Everything
    • Call Me
    • Tonight is the Night
    • I need to know
    • Hero
    • Livin La Vida Loca
    • Just a Girl
    • Pretty Fly for a white Guy
    • Last Kiss
    • I'll be Missing you
    • Angels
    • I will Remember you
    • Crash and Burn
    • A Girl Like You
    • I will Always love you
  • Ultimate Karaoke Classic Rock
    • Born to be Wild
    • Proud Mary
    • Rock and Roll All Nite
    • Sweet Home Alabama
    • Reelin in the Years
    • Free Ride
    • Lightning Strikes
    • Radar Love
  • Ultimate Karaoke The Music of the Beatles
    • I Want to hold your hand
    • Help
    • Ticket to Ride
    • Hard Day's Night
    • I Should have known better
    • She loves you
    • And I love her
    • Yesterday
  • Sing the Best of Female Hits Vol 4
    • Torn
    • Adia
    • Kiss the Rain
    • My Favorite Mistake
  • American Idol Karaoke Super Teen Hits 3
    • Take my Breath Away
    • Don't Tell Me
    • The Reason
    • Hold On
    • Sk8er Boi
    • It's my life
    • So Yesterday
    • Here Without you
  • Pop Karaoke Summer Fall 2005:
    • Don't Cha--PussyCat Dolls
    • Pon De Replay--Rihanna
    • Listen to your Heart--DHT(slower than Roxette version)
    • Wake Up-Hilary Duff
    • Be My Escape--Relient K
    • All These Things That I've Done--The Killers
    • Hollaback Girl--Gwen Stefani
    • I Don't Want to Be--Bo Bice
    • Untitled--Simple Plan
    • Right Here-Staind
    • Fall to Pieces--Avril Lavigne
    • You and Me--Lifehouse
    • These Words--Natasha Benefield
    • Just the Girl--Click Five
    • Best of You--Foo Fighters
  • The Singing Machine Pop Culture 90s Vol 1:
    • Stay--Lisa Loeb
    • Hold On--Wilson Phillips
    • Come to my Window--Melissa Ethridge
    • It Must have been Love--Roxette
    • Believe--Cher
    • When I fall in love--Celine and Clive Griffin
    • Because you loved me--Celine Dion
    • All Around the World--Lisa Stansfield
    • Un-Break my Heart--Toni Braxton
    • Save the Best for Last--Vanessa Williams
    • I'll be There--Mariah Carey
    • The Sign--Ace of Base
    • All that she Wants--Ace of Base
    • Finally-CeCe Peniston
    • A whole new world--Regina Belle & Clive Griffin
    • New Attitude--Patti LaBelle

No comments: